My Life. My Work. My Phone.
Research on the State of Workforce Mobility
Over the past year, the pandemic has certainly brought about an immense change to how, where, when, and even why we work. We’ve become more reliant on the benefits that mobile technology brings to the workplace.
We wanted to understand if the workforce feels the same way we do about the important role mobile devices are playing at work. So, in January 2021, we polled 1,500 workers across the US and asked them their views on:
- How their reliance on mobile technology has changed over the past year
- If they believe mobile technology helps or distracts from their productivity
- How tethered they feel to their mobile device
The Total Economic Impact of TRUCE Software
Business is better when you’re preventing distracted driving. But how much better?
The November 2019 TRUCE-commissioned study The Total Economic Impact™ of TRUCE Software, conducted by Forrester Consulting, found that a composite organization with 5,500 employees protected by TRUCE’s contextual mobile device management technology achieved:
- 360% return on investment over three years
- Payback period in less than 3 months
- Benefits equaling $12.5M, with a net present value of $9.8M
- $9.8M in cost savings due to avoided vehicle damage
- $2.7M in auto-liability policy cost savings