Reports and Studies
The Connected Workforce
What workers want to see more (and less) of in 2022
Empowering the workforce with the best technology has to offer, especially as more work processes become digitized, has never been more important to the overall employee experience. Technology has the power to provide choice, increase productivity, and enhance safety.
But, hold the phone…or tablet.
Not all workers are diving in readily. TRUCE conducted an online Google Survey in December 2021 of over 1,200 working adults across the U.S. to get their take on the good, the bad and the ugly of the fast-track digital transformation of their employers.
- How do employees feel about technology’s impact on establishing boundaries between work and personal lives?
- What are employees hoping for when it comes to how they will be working throughout 2022?
- What do employees see as the top concerns when it comes to work-related technology?
My Life. My Work. My Phone.
Research on the State of Workforce Mobility
Over the past year, the pandemic has certainly brought about an immense change to how, where, when, and even why we work. We’ve become more reliant on the benefits that mobile technology brings to the workplace.
We wanted to understand if the workforce feels the same way we do about the important role mobile devices are playing at work. So, in January 2021, we polled 1,500 workers across the US and asked them their views on:
- How their reliance on mobile technology has changed over the past year
- If they believe mobile technology helps or distracts from their productivity
- How tethered they feel to their mobile device
The Total Economic Impact of TRUCE Software
Business is better when you’re preventing distracted driving. But how much better?
The November 2019 TRUCE-commissioned study The Total Economic Impact™ of TRUCE Software, conducted by Forrester Consulting, found that a composite organization with 5,500 employees protected by TRUCE’s contextual mobile device management technology achieved:
- 360% return on investment over three years
- Payback period in less than 3 months
- Benefits equaling $12.5M, with a net present value of $9.8M
- $9.8M in cost savings due to avoided vehicle damage
- $2.7M in auto-liability policy cost savings
Eliminate Workplace Distractions and Get More Done
TRUCE helps your business reduce accidents, increase efficiency, improve worker safety and create a better workplace. Find out how. Schedule a free demo today.