My Life. My Work. My Phone.
Research on the State of Workforce Mobility
Over the past year, the pandemic has certainly brought about an immense change to how, where, when, and even why we work. We’ve become more reliant on the benefits that mobile technology brings to the workplace.
We wanted to understand if the workforce feels the same way we do about the important role mobile devices are playing at work. So, in January 2021, we polled 1,500 workers across the US and asked them their views on:
- How their reliance on mobile technology has changed over the past year
- If they believe mobile technology helps or distracts from their productivity
- How tethered they feel to their mobile device
The Total Economic Impact of TRUCE Software
Business is better when you’re preventing distracted driving. But how much better?
The November 2019 TRUCE-commissioned study The Total Economic Impact™ of TRUCE Software, conducted by Forrester Consulting, found that a composite organization with 5,500 employees protected by TRUCE’s contextual mobile device management technology achieved:
- 360% return on investment over three years
- Payback period in less than 3 months
- Benefits equaling $12.5M, with a net present value of $9.8M
- $9.8M in cost savings due to avoided vehicle damage
- $2.7M in auto-liability policy cost savings
How to Unleash the Full Potential of Mobile With Contextual Mobile-Device Management
Improve Productivity and Safety Using Context
The August 2019 study commissioned by TRUCE Software and conducted by Forrester Consulting highlights:
- How to strike an effective balance between productive mobile-device usage and policy compliance
- How today’s mobile policies do not meet the needs of workers or companies
- How Contextual Mobile-Device Management paves the way for safety and productivity gains
- How to bridge the disconnect between employers’ policies and employees’ productivity